Week 3 - 165.8
This week didn't go so well - I didn't work out even once. I am however still avoiding soda, and taking the stairs at work - that should count for something!
I think I'll go weigh in again later this afternoon and see if I weigh any less...
Update as of 1:55 pm:
I just weighted in again and this time was at 165.0. At least now I haven't gained anything back (for the record)
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am dieting too. I am down to 155 today!! I weigh myself every morning before my shower. I am on the Atkins Diet (Carbs Diet). I've lost over 10 lbs so far! My weight goal is the same as yours 135 lbs or less. Depends on how I feel at that weight. I am doing stairs at work (as always) I worked out on Monday- upper body workout and swimming. I also do wall push-ups b/c I can't do normal pushups b/c it hurts my knees too much. I do crunches and only drink Diet Soda (no carbs!!). Last week I only got 20 carbs a day, this week I get 30 carbs a day...each week I get 10 more carbs, I keep it up until I find a balance where I can still lose weight. So far so great! Good Luck on your diet! I know you can do it!
What we need are some better weather days so we can get back outside and off the couch. Besides, after the lousy weather the last few days, Daisy the Golden nut job is climbing the walls--literally!
Post a Comment