vl@virginialeehunter.com | h: 314.771.7199 | C: 323.646.6749 | Saint Louis, Missouri

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Week 2: Weigh In

Week 2 - 165.0

I didn't really try too hard this week so I'm ok with the result. I stayed away from soda for the most part, but did have a few unhealthy meals.

This week in review:
  • Learned (or realized) the water from the water fountains at work tastes like a$$, however, if you add crystal light to it then it tastes ok.
  • Worked out 1 time at Bally - did the elliptical machine for 10 mins, treadmill for 5 mins and bicycle for 15 mins. When I left they offered me 4 years for the price of 2 if I joined the gym. I told the guy that I couldn't plan 4 years in advance! (besides that I'm just using them for their 8 week free membership, as I have no intentions of joining ever)

No comments: