vl@virginialeehunter.com | h: 314.771.7199 | C: 323.646.6749 | Saint Louis, Missouri

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Week 6: Weigh-In

Woo hoo - I've hit the 10 pound mark! Today I weighed in at 161.8.

I didn't work out a single day this week though. My goals for the coming week are:
  • Work out 5 of 7 days
  • No soda or unnecessary snacking

1 comment:

JBear1982 said...

I have been miserably sick for the past 2 and a half weeks. As such, my diet has been going haywire. Today marks day 30 of my diet! I weighed in today at 150.5. I started at 167. Meaning I am down 16.5 lbs!!!!!! I weigh myself every morning before I shower, so I can keep track of my weight. I aslo keep a food journal; I keep track of everything I eat as well as any exercise I do that day (lately it has been no exercise, excluding the daily amount of stairs I do at work). The diet I'm doing is working, so far. I can't wait until I reach my goal and can eat lots of carbs again but this time I'll be watching everthing, and eating in moderation. And working out a lot more. Good Luck on your diet!!